- When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
- After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can’t face each other, but still they stay together. Al Gore
- By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher. Socrates
- Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them. Mike Tyson
- The great question… Which I have not been able to answer… Is, “What doesa woman want? George Clooney
- I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me. Bill Clinton
- Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays. George W. Bush
- Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you’re wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you’re right, shut up. Shaquille O’Neal.
- The most effective way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once…
- You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to. David Hasselhoff
- My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. Alec Baldwin
- A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong. Barack Obama
- A man inserted an ‘ad’ in the classifieds: “Wife wanted”. Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: “You can have mine.” Brad Pitt
(from: Rajagopal Bommakanti <email@example.com> on Jan 19, 2011 at 14:01)