Chronic Renal (Kidney) Failure is a fatal disease where bodily waste products (in the form of urine) collected in the body which leads to multiorgan failure.
There are three procedures in modern medicine for such condition…
1) Symptomatic medicines with some specific medicines to control the causative disease such as Diabetes mellitus, hypertension, etc.
2) Dialysis (Haemodialysis or Peritoneal dialysis depending on the doctors decision)
3) Kidney transplantation.
These are not the curative procedure for CRF but instead they keep a person alive by performing the crucial functions of the kidneys. But homeopathy stimulates someone’s immune system to perform normal functions in this way damaged kidneys start functioning normally.
Which type of kidney patients should take Homeopathic treatment?
1. Healthy persons who have strong family history of renal failure should take classical homeopathic treatment to avoid the risk of renal failure.
2. Diabetic patients who are suffering from Hypertension also must take homeopathic treatment.
3. Persons who are having symptoms of early renal failure of unknown etiology.
4. Patients suffering from recurrent renal stone formation or having stone lodged somewhere in the ureter.
5. Kidney patients of any stage should start homeopathic treatment earliest possible for avoiding passing into the complete renal damage.
6. Patients who are taking some urine forming medicines such as Lasix, Dytor etc. should start homeopathic treatment otherwise their kidneys will have to suffer badly.
7. Patients who are on dialysis can get rid off the frequent dialysis by taking classical homeopathic treatment.
8. Patients who are waiting for renal transplantation should start homeopathic treatment which can stop the urgent need of kidney donor.
It’s mean to say that nothing is too late for classical homeopathic treatment; every patient should start it as soon as they come to know about benefits of homeopathy.
Do you want to consult us?
Click here to know about consultation procedure and fees
Please Note: Dehydration is one of the most important causes of kidney failure. Diuretics (Dytor, Lasix etc) may cause dehydration if person is lacking in proper fluid intake (as in case of most CRF patients) so, they can never improve the kidney functions in such cases. Diuretics are simply used to protect the heart (temporarily) for getting overload by accumulation of water in the body.
Actually allopathic system does not think about any improvement even in the first stage of kidney failure. They think that ultimately patient has to go for dialysis or kidney transplantation later or sooner, so, they least bother about further damage of kidney tissue.
One more important point to be noted: Our 99% life functions are being carried out by proteins. Do you think protein intake can be injurious to health? But as you know its intake is being restricted by some doctors in most cases of kidney disease patients.
Do you think its further intake can damage the nephrons? Or
Its restriction can slow down the disease process? Or
Have you ever heard that protein intake was responsible of kidney failure?
Answer of all these questions is NO.