1. Life Would be perfect if: Anger had a Mute Button, Mistake had a back button,
2. A bird asked a Bee, ‘You work so hard to make honey and people steal, don’t you feel bad?
Bee said, ‘I don’t feel bad as they can never steal my art of making honey’.
3. What lies behind us and what lies before us are:
Tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
5. The happiness of our life depends upon the quality of our thoughts.
But Quality of our thought depends on the people we have in our life.
6. We get lot of unconditional love when we are born
& lots of unconditional respect when we die.
We just have to manage the time in between.
(contributed by: bhupendra jesrani on 03.12.2012)