Life Tips – 2
- The neighbour’s cooking always smell better.
- The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
- The only people who achieve much are those who want knowledge so badly that they seek it while the conditions are still unfavorable. Favorable conditions never come.
- The Pain of the mind is worse than the pain of the body.
- The price of greatness is responsibility.
- The Prophet and the quack are like admired in this world.
- The secret of success, never lets you down, never lets you up.
- The seed you sow, another reaps.
- The wealth you hoard, another keeps.
- The robe you weaves, another wears.
- The assets you make, another tears.
- An optimist expects his dreams to come true, a pessimist expects his nightmares to.
- The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.
- The brighter you are, the more you have to learn.
- The doer of good, o my son, never comes to grief.
- The Faith that stands on authority is not faith.
- The miser does no good to anybody, but he treats himself worst of all.
- Some men worship rank, some worship heroes, some worship power,some worship God, and over these ideals they dispute, but they all worship money.
- The Bible asks us to love our neighbours and our enemies, probably because they are usually the same people.
(source : Lessons of Life by Gyan C Jain )
error: Content is protected !!