Funny one-liners tips.
- The difference between in-laws and outlaws? Outlaws are wanted.
- Alcohol is a perfect solvent: It dissolves marriages, families and careers.
- A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
- Archaeologist: someone whose career lies in ruins.
- An archaeologist is the best husband any woman can have: The older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
- There are two kinds of people who don’t say much: those who are quiet and those who talk a lot.
- They say that alcohol kills slowly. So what? Who’s in a hurry ?
- My girlfriend asked me, “Do You believe in love at first sight”? I said, “At the first sight of what”?
- Alcohol and calculus don’t mix. Never drink and derive
- One nice thing about egotists: They don’t talk about other people.
- There was a man who said, “I never knew what happiness was until I got married…and then it was too late
- Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage, the ‘Y’ becomes silent.
(contributed by: Mohan Rao on 04.12.2011)
error: Content is protected !!