Comparison in Homeopathic and allopathic treatment of Kidney Failure
1) In comparison to life long treatment in allopathy. Homeopathic medicines can be stopped in 2 to 5 years depending on the severity and underlying cause of the disease.
2) Damaged Kidneys cannot be repaired in allopathy. Modern medicine try to facilitate the bodily waste products to pass out by the process of dialysis through artificial or by transplanted natural kidney and simultaneously by doing forced diuresis with the help of tab. Lasix, Dytor etc. that eventually lead to more damage to the remaining nephrons (renal cells). Though Homeopathy does not provide any substitute (dialysis or new Kidney) for any organ (Kidney) but it can revive the damaged organ as it has been proved at many times in my treated TB Cases where I always found normal tissue in place of fibrocavitory lesions (Completely damaged tissue).
3) The process of dialysis can not be stopped once a patient starts on it. As the time passes this procedure has to done more frequently. Even doctors cannot imagine that it can be slow down (gap in dialysis can be increased) so they (doctors) compel their patient to come for dialysis more frequently. Patient’s kidneys may start improving as soon as he starts taking homeopathic treatment. It helps the patient withdrawing from dialysis. That’s why homeopath advises his patient to increase gap in the subsequent dialysis.
4) There is no curative procedure for CRF in modern medicine. Kidney transplantation and Dialysis does not cure renal failure, but instead keeps a person alive by performing the crucial functions of the kidneys.
But homeopathy stimulates someone’s immune system to perform normal functions, in this way damaged kidneys and other organ’s functions start improving.
5) There is very high percentage of rejection of new kidney.// If such patient starts taking homeopathic treatment that would minimize the rejection percentage.
6) In allopathic system patient has to spend Rs.5000 to 20000/- per month exclusively on medicines. Expanses of hospital’s fee and investigations are superfluous. // Homeopathic treatment cost depends on the severity of disease and knowledge and experience of the doctor, even a costliest doctor’s treatment remains quite economical than allopathic expenses
7) In case of kidney transplanted patients kidney’s linked diseases like Diabetes mellitus and Hypertension may become uncontrolled instead of taking full medical care.// But Classical Homeopathic treatment not only repairs the damaged kidneys but simultaneously it helps in maintaining the blood sugar level and blood pressure to a normal level.
8) In allopathic system damage is a continuous process, it can be slow down up to a certain limit but cannot be stopped. Very well selected Homeopathic medicine can stop the further damage of diseased organ without delay and further treatment may revive the damaged tissue.
9) In the similar way it can not treat (correct) the cysts or tumors of kidneys. It can treat the tumors as well as polycystic kidneys also.
10) Doctors and patient always remain worried about the bio-chemistry (Sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, etc.) otherwise some complications may likely to occur. Even with taking care of all the measures patient starts complaining of symptoms related to electrolyte imbalance almost every day. //Once patient’s immunity improves (you can feel it just within days) all organs’ functions will start improving simultaneously bio-chemistry also becomes normal naturally.
11) Doctors (except classical homeopaths) remain busy in managing one or the other problem. Classical Homeopaths have to take lot of time for the first prescription then things become quite easier in comparison to other doctors.
12) Allopathic doctors know that they have very limited role in such cases so they keep on experimenting on different food supplements etc. While we have enough evidences of more damage to the remaining nephrons by experimenting with any artificial food material or chemicals.