. The Suryanmaskar has many benefits and if done regularly can not only help you lose flab but can also help you combat diseases. Here are a few benefits of this asana…
– Suryanamaskar, or Sun Salutations, ideally done facing the early morning sun, helps our body to soak in its benefits sun rays are a rich source of vitamin D and helps to strengthen our bones and also helps to clear our vision.
– This asana, apart from improving one’s posture, also gives a proper workout to the body and so helps in losing unwanted flab.
– Regular practice of this asana can also help you loose the excess belly fat.
– The postures in Suryanamaskar stretches our muscles and makes our body very flexible.
– The moves and postures of the asana help all our internal organs function better the various poses regulates our blood flow, benefits the digestive system and makes it more efficient.
– It helps combat insomnia as it relaxes the body and calms the mind.
– It helps regulate menstrual cycles and makes childbirth easier.
– This asana is known to facilitate blood circulation and thereby help hair growth and prevent hair problems.
– It reduces anxiety and restlessness and enhances our strength and vitality.
– Suryanamaskar benefits not just adults, but kids as well.