Enjoy light reading
Kibow® Biotics metabolizes nitrogenous waste that has diffused from the bloodstream into the bowel. Nitrogenous wastes are utilized by Kibow® Biotics as nutrients. As probiotics grow and multiply, they consume more nitrogenous waste and therefore effectively help maintain healthy kidney function.
When these waste products accumulate in high concentrations in the blood, they become highly toxic and can cause severe damage to many organ systems if they are not properly excreted.
Due to the overloaded and impaired kidneys, a buildup of poisonous wastes occurs in the bloodstream. Certain probiotic microorganisms can utilize urea, uric acid and creatinine and other toxins as its nutrients for growth. They then multiply, thereby creating a greater diffusion of these uremic toxins from the circulating blood across the lining of the intestinal walls into the bowel. This increased microbial growth is excreted along with the feces (which is normally 50% microbes by weight).
Enteric toxin reduction technology uses probiotic organisms to transform the colon into a blood cleansing agent, which, with the aid of microbes, indirectly removes toxic wastes and helps eliminate them as fecal matter. Consequently, it is possible to maintain a healthy kidney function with the oral use of Kibow® Biotics.
The patented, proprietary probiotics in Kibow® Biotics have been clinically tested and shown to be safe, effective and free of serious side effects when taken for as long as six months.
Patented Enteric Toxin Reduction Technology ? How it Works
Selection of Bacteria
We use three probiotic microbial strains of beneficial bacteria (S.thermophilus(KB19), L.acidophilus (KB27) and B.longum (KB31)). Our microbes are natural occurring and not genetically modified. They are screened, selected and grown under uremic conditions, so that they have a higher affinity for uremic toxins. These microbes are specifically from classes already approved for human consumption and are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) under US FDA guidelines.
In our body, an equilibrium of uremic toxins normally exists between the blood and the colon’s lumen (GI tract) which is higher during diseased conditions in the bowel. Our patented enteric probiotic technology utilizes these toxins to grow and a gradient concentration is generated which drives a passive diffusion of more toxins from the blood to the colon’s lumen.
The actual mechanism takes place in the large intestines. As the kidney?s function slows down, nitrogenous wastes build up in the blood and diffuse into the intestinal fluid by natural physiological process.
1. When the kidney becomes compromised, uremic toxins build up in the blood. Large numbers of these toxins diffuse into the colon because of the extensive network of blood vessels surrounding it.
2. Following a journey in the upper GI, Probiotic microbes are released from a enteric coated capsule and enter the large intestine into the ileo-caecal region.
3. Once in the colon, the microbes target and metabolize the uremic nitrogenous wastes as nutrients for its growth.
4. The microbes which have a high affinity for the toxins then metabolize them as nutrients. As they metabolize the uremic toxins, the microbes begin to multiply and this in turn allows for even a greater diffusion of toxins into the bowel.
5. Eventually the metabolized toxins are carried down through the bowel and out of the body as solid waste, sparing the compromised kidneys of the burden.
*Please note Colon, bowel and large intestine are the same organ known by different names
Take 1-3 capsules daily with every meal or as recommended by your physican
My mother said to do my chores, to dust the shelves and mop the floors, and wipe the walls and wind the clocks, and scoop the kitty’s litter box, and walk the dog and feed the fishes, and wash and dry the dirty dishes, and clean my room and take a bath, and read …Read More(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
The way these animals interact with him is absolutely stunning. (source: )