Let us Start
- “When a man knows God, he is free: his sorrows have an end, and birth and death are no more. When in inner union he is beyond the world of the body, then the third world, the world of the Spirit, is found, where the power of the All is, and man has all: for he is one with the ONE. “From: Svetasvatara UpanishadIt is indeed the mind that is the cause of men’s bondage and liberation. The mind that is attached to sense-objects leads to bondage, while dissociated from sense-objects it tends to lead to liberation. – Amrita-Bindu UpanishadDissolve the self in the supreme Self as the pot-space is dissolved in infinite space; then, as the Infinite be silent for ever, O sage! – Adhyatma Upanishad
That which is consciousness alone which is all-pervading, which is eternal, which is all-full, which is of the form of bliss and which is indestructible, is the only true Brahman (infinite consciousness).”Everything is God”(contributed by : Amr on 06.08.2012)“When a man knows God, he is free: his sorrows have an end, and birth and death are no more. When in inner union he is beyond the world of the body, then the third world, the world of the Spirit, is found, where the power of the All is, and man has all: for he is one with ...
Diamonds are hard to find but not hard to Break.
What is the hardest thing to break then?
The answer is: HABIT!
If you break the H, you still have A BIT.
If you break the A, you still have BIT.
If you break the B, you still have IT!
Hey, after you break the T in IT, there is still the ‘I’.
And that (I) is the root cause of all the problems.
Isn’t it right? – !
Now you know why HABIT is so hard to break….
Its destiny is in its name!
You think it is a frog and
I think it is a horse!
Wait for a while.
(contributed by: Mohan Rao on 03.11.2011)
1. Everything you eat is savoured in garlic, onion and tomatoes.
2. You try and reuse gift wrappers, gift boxes, and of course aluminum foil.
3. You are always standing next to the two largest size suitcases at the Airport.
4. You arrive one or two hours late to a party and think it’s normal.
5. You peel the stamps off letters that the Postal Service missed to stamp.
6. You recycle Wedding Gifts, Birthday Gifts and Anniversary Gifts.
7. You name your children in rhythms (example, Shameem, Naeem, Ajmal , Akmal etc.)
8. All your children have pet names, which sound nowhere close to their real names.
9. You take snacks anywhere it says ‘No Food Allowed’
10. You talk for an hour at the front door when leaving some one’s house.
11. You load up the family car with as many people as possible.
12. You use plastic to cover anything new in your house whether it’s the remote control, VCR, or new couch.
13. Your parents tell you not to care what your friends think, but they won’t let you do certain things because of what the other ‘Uncles and Aunties’ will think.
14. You buy and display crockery, which is never used. As it is meant for a special occasion that never happens.
15. You use vinyl table cloth on your kitchen table.
16. You use grocery bags to hold the garbage.
17. You keep leftover food in your fridge in as many numbers of bowls as possible.
18. Your kitchen shelf is full of jars, varieties of bowls and plastic utensils (got free with purchase of other stuff)
19. You carry a stash of your own food whenever you travel (and travel means any car ride longer than 15 minutes).
20. You own a rice cooker or a pressure cooker or both.
21. You fight over who pays the dinner bill.
22. You live with your parents and you are 40 years old. (And they prefer it that way).
23. You don’t use measuring cups when cooking.
24. You never learned how to stand in a queue.
25. You can only travel if there are 5 persons at least to see you off or receive you whether you are travelling by bus, train or plane.
26. You only make long distance calls after 11pm
27. Your conversation is laced with constant references to God even while talking about t he most mundane and insignificant matters.
28. You call an older person you never met before Uncle or Auntie.
29. When your parents meet a stranger and talk for a few minutes, you discover another distant cousin .
30. You have bed sheets on your sofas so as to keep them from getting dirty.
31. Its embarrassing if you’re invited to a wedding with less than 600 people.
32. You have mastered the art of bargaining in shopping.
33. You don’t engage in dialogue. You don’t pay the slightest attention to what the other person is saying. You impatiently wait for them to stop speaking so you can blurt out your piece.
34. You have strong opinions on everything under the sun. But when it comes to decision making, you allow issues to reach a crisis point and panic set in before you decide to act.
(contributed by: Mohan Rao on 08.10.2011)
The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932.Its first ac flight came into being on 01 Apr 1933. It possessed a strength of six RAF-trained officers and 19 Havai Sepoys (literally, air soldiers). The aircraft inventory comprised of four Westland Wapiti IIA army co-operation biplanes at Drigh Road as the “A” Flight nucleus of the planned No.1 (Army Co- operation) Squadron.
(continued at : http://indianairforce.nic.in/ )The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932.Its first ac flight came into being on 01 Apr 1933. It possessed a strength of six RAF-trained officers and 19 Havai Sepoys (literally, air soldiers). The aircraft inventory comprised of four Westland Wapiti IIA army co-operation biplanes ...
- How to Get Rid of Pimples Quickly - Essential Factors to Prevent PimplesAcne is a skin problem that occurs due to overproduction of oil by the sebaceous glands of the skin. The gas that lubricates the skin is often tight in the funnel leading to blocked essential oil known as pimples, pimples or whiteheads on the skin floor. There are several causes of pimples, to name but a few are generally stress, dirt, hormone imbalances changes in women, foodstuff etc
Each of us will need to have faced at that time together with embarrassing acne in your lives. And we sometimes feel that whenever there exists a special day, acne looks and ruins each of the fun and excitement of the celebration, putting us within a quandary. But you can discover many ways for Acne fast.
There are numerous techniques on how eliminating acne quickly, if the use of diet, exercising or at home. Yet along with these cleaning methods is also vital to prevent acne. You can find cleaning materials out there, but be careful to choose according to their type of skin and follow the instructions ahead of cleaning the face. Listed below are five face washing tips on how to get rid of acne fast:
1) Clean Fingers:
Wash your face, you ought to ensure that your hands are clean and free of any kind of bacteria bearing in mind what work you were carrying out before washing see your face. You can spread bacteria, while washing see your face, encouraging more pimples.
2) Use mild soap or perhaps cleanser:
You should always use a mild soap or cleanser that is best suited for your skin type. Many people prefer face wash teas tree oil. Gradually alter use the amount that’s quite enough for your face and never employ more than you might think that this more you use the much more useful it will be. This particular notion is completely wrong and can cause serious problems.
3) A light massage therapy:
When applying detergent or soap, always apply them very slowly and lightly massage in a spherical direction. By doing this the drive cleaner and more beneficial evenly covering the whole area of the face.
4) Never rub your face with a towel:
Ever rub your face with a towel to dry, since this is bad for acne vulnerable skin. Instead you’ll be able to dry your face having a clean towel, additionally, you can of course fan along with your hands to dry your face.
5) Use Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash after:
Natural oil of teas tree work to question any face zits because it dries this shrinks and pimples and prevents acne or reoccur. Therefore, it is advisable to use tea tree oil after washing your face.
The majority of us have diverse skin type and cleaning tips above on how to get rid of acne rapidly are the same for typical and oily skin. So take care of health and diet in order to avoid acne. The capture of fresh fruit veggie juice, water, and oil-free diet is essential to prevent pimples.
The above are just a number of natural tips for eliminating acne, and we’re about to reveal a secret passage how to get rid of acne rapidly and naturally.
For more information about Zits visit our website.
(Contributed by : Alfonso V Bearden on 01.10.2012)