Let us Start
- करो कबूल हमारा प्रणाम साइ जीकरो कबूल, करो कबूल
करो कबूल हमारा प्रणाम साइ जी
तुम्हारी एक नज़र हो तो बात बन जाए
अँधेरे मैं भी किरण, रौशनी की लेहेराए
के तुमने सबके बनाए हैं काम साइ जी
तुम्हारे दर पे ………………तुमसे करता हूँ मोहबात कहा जाऊँ मैं
इस ज़माने मैं कोई तुमसा कहा पाऊ मैं
जब से देखा है के तुम दिल मैं बसे साइ जी
तुम्हारे दर पे ………………किसी गरीब को, खाली ना तुम ने लौटाया
वोह झोली भर के गया, खाली हाथ जो आया
इसीलिए तो है तुम्हारा है नाम साइ जी
तुम्हारे दर पे ………………तुम्ही तो हो जो गरीबों का हाल सुनते हो
तमाम दर्द के मारो का दर्द, सुनते हो
जभी तो आता हैं हर ख़ास आम साइ जी
तुम्हारे दर पे ………………(contributed by: Chetan Bhatt on 27.12.2012)
- How to Get Rid of Pimples Quickly - Essential Factors to Prevent PimplesAcne is a skin problem that occurs due to overproduction of oil by the sebaceous glands of the skin. The gas that lubricates the skin is often tight in the funnel leading to blocked essential oil known as pimples, pimples or whiteheads on the skin floor. There are several causes of pimples, to name but a few are generally stress, dirt, hormone imbalances changes in women, foodstuff etc
Each of us will need to have faced at that time together with embarrassing acne in your lives. And we sometimes feel that whenever there exists a special day, acne looks and ruins each of the fun and excitement of the celebration, putting us within a quandary. But you can discover many ways for Acne fast.
There are numerous techniques on how eliminating acne quickly, if the use of diet, exercising or at home. Yet along with these cleaning methods is also vital to prevent acne. You can find cleaning materials out there, but be careful to choose according to their type of skin and follow the instructions ahead of cleaning the face. Listed below are five face washing tips on how to get rid of acne fast:
1) Clean Fingers:
Wash your face, you ought to ensure that your hands are clean and free of any kind of bacteria bearing in mind what work you were carrying out before washing see your face. You can spread bacteria, while washing see your face, encouraging more pimples.
2) Use mild soap or perhaps cleanser:
You should always use a mild soap or cleanser that is best suited for your skin type. Many people prefer face wash teas tree oil. Gradually alter use the amount that’s quite enough for your face and never employ more than you might think that this more you use the much more useful it will be. This particular notion is completely wrong and can cause serious problems.
3) A light massage therapy:
When applying detergent or soap, always apply them very slowly and lightly massage in a spherical direction. By doing this the drive cleaner and more beneficial evenly covering the whole area of the face.
4) Never rub your face with a towel:
Ever rub your face with a towel to dry, since this is bad for acne vulnerable skin. Instead you’ll be able to dry your face having a clean towel, additionally, you can of course fan along with your hands to dry your face.
5) Use Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash after:
Natural oil of teas tree work to question any face zits because it dries this shrinks and pimples and prevents acne or reoccur. Therefore, it is advisable to use tea tree oil after washing your face.
The majority of us have diverse skin type and cleaning tips above on how to get rid of acne rapidly are the same for typical and oily skin. So take care of health and diet in order to avoid acne. The capture of fresh fruit veggie juice, water, and oil-free diet is essential to prevent pimples.
The above are just a number of natural tips for eliminating acne, and we’re about to reveal a secret passage how to get rid of acne rapidly and naturally.
For more information about Zits visit our website.
(Contributed by : Alfonso V Bearden on 01.10.2012)
A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job. The interviewer asks him, “Are you allergic to anything?
He replies, “Yes, caffeine. I can’t drink coffee.”
“Ok, Have you ever been in the military service?”
“Yes,” he says, “I was in Iraq for one tour.
” The interviewer says, “That will give you 5 extra points towards employment..”
Then he asks, “Are you disabled in any way?”
The guy says, “Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost my one leg.”
The interviewer grimaces and then says, “Okay. You’ve got enough points for me to hire you right now.
Our normal hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 am, and plan on starting at 10:00 am every day.”
The guy is puzzled and asks, “If the work hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 PM, why don’t you want me here until 10:00 am?”
“This is a government job”, the interviewer says.
“The first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and wasting time. No point in you coming in for that.”
(contributed by user A Mohan Rao on 11.05.2011)A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job. The interviewer asks him, “Are you allergic to anything? He replies, “Yes, caffeine. I can’t drink coffee.” “Ok, Have you ever been in the military service?” “Yes,” he says, “I was in Iraq for one tour. ” The interviewer says, “That will give you 5 ...
Marriage is not the matter just between husband and wife.
It connects two unfamiliar clans together. After getting married, one will have a deep understanding of it.
The relationship between mother and daughter in law is very delicate relationship.
Thw daughter in law and the mother both have the best of love bonding with one center – husband / son. Both wants to offer the best of love & affection and both are well wishers for the same person – husband / son.
Every lady in life time starts as a daughter in law and then becomes mother in law. She has experienced both the sides of the life but the problem still persists.
Based on the complaints posted on those sites, it became apparent to me that most daughter-in-laws are not evil or cruel, but are misguided and feel threatened. Daughter-in-laws and mother-in-laws are both guilty of not even attempting to understand the others wants, needs and perspective, but are very quick to criticize and ridicule the other.
Trouble between a daughter-in-law and mother-in-law arises far too often when one or both thinks the other is out to get them, which is not necessarily true. The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law both want the same thing! Time spent with the son! Problems between the MIL/DIL (Mother-In-Law/Daughter-In-Law) often occur when one or both women try to get their needs met by attempting to exclude the other from even the simplest things in life.
the hardest thing to deal with and at the same time most . Due to their different education level, living styles and concepts, the war between them frequently happens. Usually, the man is the victim of the war between his mother and his wife. Just think about it: Is it easy to let two women who do not have blood relationship live together
peacefully through their lives?
Daughter-In-Law Do’s and Don’ts
1.Remember, your husband was a son to his mother first, and the relationship bond between mother and son should never be trifled with. The harder you try to divide and conquer the relationship between your husband and his mother, the more you will discover that you’ve undermined any and all efforts to get along with your in-laws and will cause your husband and his family to resent you.
2. Don’t take everything so personal. Taking every suggestion, recommendation or idea offered as always being a negative against you suggests the existence of very low self-esteem on your part. Why do you choose to take everything so personal? A mother emailed me about her excitement about becoming a grandmother for the first time and how she made a few harmless baby name suggestions, only to receive an email from her daughter-in-law that such suggestions are not wanted or welcomed. What?!
3.The relationship with the son is not a competition. He married you because he loves you and wants to spend the rest of his life with you. In a marriage, a husband must put his wife as number one in the relationship, but don’t make the mistake of putting your husband in a position of having to defend his relationship with his mother. If setting limits and boundaries are needed on how often your mother-in-law calls to speak to your husband or visits, it is up to your husband to decide and act on that, not yours.
4. Communication is key. Take the initiative to call and chat with your mother-in-law with news and updates, even if you think it’s about mundane, trivial matters. Remember birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and special occasions, just as I bet you want your mother-in-law to do for you. Invite your in-laws to your home for a meal on occasion. Send pictures and cards. Ask for advice and willingly listen to her ideas, but that doesn’t mean you must do everything her way. Ask your mother-in-law for recipes of your husband’s favorite meals while he was growing up – she’ll love it and so will your husband.
5. Take good care of her son. Your mother-in-law raised your husband to become the man you fell in love with and married, and she should be thanked, praised and respected for that. Your mother-in-law wants and needs to know that the hard work she put forth loving, raising and caring for her beloved son will continue to be provided in your care. Of course your mother-in-law expects to see your home is well-kept, clean and orderly, just as she worked hard to do while raising him. Of course she expects your husband to have clean clothes and clean underwear to wear at all times. Of course she expects your husband to always be well fed with healthy, nourishing meals, just as she did for so many years. Of course she does! So will you when it’s your turn to play the role of mother-in-law when the time comes.
6. Do not be a gossip. Are you a gossip? Do you talk crap about any of your in-laws? Spreading negative gossip about any or all family members will cause you to be labeled as a toxic person, undoubtedly leading friends, family and others to not want to associate with you or trust you ever again. The harmful effects of gossip are well-known, and you would be wise to learn the difference between good gossip and negative gossip before you yourself become a victim to a malicious gossiper and discover the results the hard way.
I know, there ARE mother-in-laws who will do everything within their power to prove you are not worthy of their son and will attempt to drive a wedge between you and your husband or husband-to-be. Develop a thick-skin, be assertive and respectful, but don’t stoop to her level and become anyone’s doormat. But not all mother-in-laws are trying to control you or take over your life; they want to be valued and want to share a meaningful place in your lives.
As the daughter-in-law, you’re trying to protect your “turf”, while your mother-in-law wants a place at your table too. Work on your relationship with your mother-in-law; read daughter-in-law books for further advice, be willing to apologize and sincerely say you are sorry for things wrongly said or done. Work hard to make amends with your mother-in-law and stop seeing her as a threat. Spend your time and energies building a good relationship with your mother-in-law that will last a lifetime.
Are you having MIL/DIL problems you would like to share? Do you have a question about having a good daughter-in-law relationship with your mother-in-law? Feel free to ask your questions in the comments section below.Marriage is not the matter just between husband and wife. It connects two unfamiliar clans together. After getting married, one will have a deep understanding of it. The relationship between mother and daughter in law is very delicate relationship. Thw daughter in law and the mother both have the best of love bonding with one center – husband ...