Let us Start
GET A SMILE FROM THESE.
(contributed by: mohan rao on 05.12.2011)
The English language.
- Did you know the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is ‘E.’.
- Did you know the least used letter in the alphabet is ‘Q.’.
- Did you know skiing is the only word with double ‘i.’.
- Did you know dreamt is the only word that ends in ‘mt.’.
- Did you know the first letters of the months July through to November spell JASON.
- Did you know there are only 4 words in the English language which end in ‘dous’ (they are: hazardous, horrendous, stupendous and tremendous).
- Did you know the oldest word in the English language is ‘town.’
- Did you know ‘Bookkeeper’ and ‘bookkeeping’ are the only 2 words in the English language with three consecutive double letters.
- Did you know the word ‘Strengths’ is the longest word in the English language with just one vowel.
- Did you know the dot on top of the letter ‘i’ is called a tittle.
- Did you know the past tense for the English word ‘dare’ is ‘durst.’
- Did you know The first English dictionary was written in 1755.
- Did you know the word old English word ‘juke’ meaning dancing lends its name to the Juke Box.
- Did you know 1 out of every 8 letters written is an ‘e.’
- Did you know the longest one syllable word in the English language is ‘screeched.’
- Did you know all pilots on international flights identify themselves in English regardless of their country of origin.
- Did you know the expression to ‘knuckle down’ originated from playing marbles (players used to put their knuckles to the ground for their best shots).
- Did you know the word ‘almost’ is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
- Did you know the most commonly used word in English conversation is ‘I.’
(contributed by: amr on 19.12.2012)The English language. Did you know the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is ‘E.’. Did you know the least used letter in the alphabet is ‘Q.’. Did you know skiing is the only word with double ‘i.’. Did you know dreamt is the only word that ends in ‘mt.’. Did you know the first letters of ...
- Sciatica PainsWhat Is Sciatica?
Technically, sciatica is a symptom of a condition – not a condition in and of itself. The most common definition is “pain running down the back of the leg.” Because sciatica is only a symptom, you will need to seek a qualified health care professional to get properly diagnosed. Then you can begin treatment for that condition. Video 1 – Root Cause for Sciatica Pains
To understand what causes sciatica, you must understand what it was that caused your condition to develop in the first place. For example, you may discover that you have sciatica because of a herniated disc. But in order to get relief, it is equally important to know why your disc became herniated.
This is something that most traditional treatments fail to address, which is why people can suffer for years on end without relief. The Muscle Balance Therapy™ approach considers the root cause of any of these conditions to be muscle imbalances. These muscle imbalances can have negative effects on your muscles, joint and posture, leading to something called “postural dysfunctions.”
There are four primary conditions that are responsible for sciatica nerve pain: Herniated Disc, Spinal Stenosis, Spondylolisthesis, and Piriformis Syndrome.
What Are The Most Common Sciatica Treatments?
Cortisone injections, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), hot packs, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, and therapeutic exercises are common treatments for sciatica.
Why Do Traditional Sciatica Treatments Fail?
Most traditional treatments fail because they simply address the symptoms and fail to address the cause of the condition. Your condition – which ever of the 4 it may be – is a physical problem, and it will require a physical solution. There are no pills or injections that can create balance in your body.
Which Sciatica Treatments Work Best?Video 2 – Causes for Sciatica Pains
The principles of Muscle Balance Therapy™ address the both the pain of sciatica and also the root cause of the condition that is responsible for your sciatica. Through strategic body assessments, your individual muscle imbalances can be identified, and a very targeted corrective program can be established for your specific needs.Video 3 – Exercise for Immediate Relief from Sciatica Pains
50 Years Of Back Pain Gone In Just Days!
Jerry Talisman had suffered from chronic back pain on and off for over 50 years. Like most people, he had tried it all… chiropractors, physical therapy, he even overdosed on tylenol but nothing gave him lasting relief until he discovered muscle balance therapy.
Unlike most treatments which only deliver temporary relief, if any at all, muscle balance therapy delivers lasting relief to 8 out of 10 people who use it because it addresses the underlying cause of the pain, not just the symptoms.
If you suffer from any type of back pain, neck pain or sciatica, I urge you to learn more about this breakthrough new treatment.
1. Introduction to Gomutra
Gomutra is recommended as a healing aid in Ayurveda. At SSRF, Gomutra (an Indian cow’s urine) is often used as a spiritual healing remedy and we have been witness to some astonishingly positive results. In this article, we share with you some of our findings onGomutra, its mechanism of action, and how to use it as a spiritual healing remedy.
2. The spiritual properties of Gomutra and spiritual healing benefits
Amazingherbalremedies.com provides a laboratory analysis of cow’s urine and shows that it contains nitrogen, sulphur, phosphate, sodium, manganese, carbolic acid, iron, silicon, chlorine, magnesium, melci, citric, titric, succenic, calcium salts, Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, minerals, lactose, enzymes, creatinine, hormones and gold acids.
However, is this chemical composition a magic formula for spiritual healing? Our research shows that there is in fact an X-factor above and beyond Gomutra’s chemical composition that actually makes it special as a spiritual healing tool. We found that the chemical composition has no relevance to Gomutra’s healing ability.
Gomutra, though it is inanimate, has the ability to attract Divine Consciousness (Chaitanya) which in turn creates an increase in the Sattvacomponent and therefore facilitates spiritual healing. One may question why an Indian cow’s urine has such special healing abilities. Just as water has the innate property to cleanse and fire to burn, the Indian cow is the only animal which has the ability to attract the frequencies of all the Deities in the universe. As a result, any discharges or by-products such as milk, Gomutra (cow’s urine) and cow dung inherit these frequencies and are considered sattvik. The Indian cow’s urine has the ability to attract up to 5% of the frequencies of all theDeities in the universe.
To put this percentage in perspective:
· The spiritual practice of chanting the Name of God according to the religion of birth has the potential to attract the frequencies of all the Deities in the universe and increase them all up to 30%
· But when a person begins to chant the Name of God as per the religion of birth or their family Deity’s Name, their ability, at the beginning, to attract the frequencies of all Deities is negligible.
· It is only when a person at the 50% spiritual level chants the Name of God as per the religion of birth, or his family Deity’s Name, that he is able to attract up to 5% of the frequencies of all the Deities in the universe.
(contributed by : A Mohan Rao on 02.05.2011 )1. Introduction to Gomutra Gomutra is recommended as a healing aid in Ayurveda. At SSRF, Gomutra (an Indian cow’s urine) is often used as a spiritual healing remedy and we have been witness to some astonishingly positive results. In this article, we share with you some of our findings onGomutra, its mechanism of action, and how ...
Carbohydrates make the brain produce more serotonin, the same relaxing brain chemical released when you eat dark chocolate. The more slowly your body absorbs carbs, the more steadily serotonin flows, according to Judith Wurtman, co-author of The Serotonin Power Diet. The result: a less-likely-to-snap you. Because thick, hearty oats are high in fibre, few things take longer for your stomach to digest, says Elizabeth Somer, author of Food & Mood. Wurtman also recommends topping it with a swirl of jam for a quicker release of serotonin. When you know it’s going to be a bastard of a day, avoid heavily processed varieties (eg, the sugary kind that come in packets meant for the microwave), which are digested more quickly, and take the time to cook old-fashioned oats, like Lotus Steel Cut Oats. But if two minutes for breakfast is all you have, you can still do your mood a favour by opting for instant oats over Coco Pops.
(source : http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/womens-health/nutrition/galleries/g/-/10445428/3/7-foods-you-should-eat-every-day/)Oats Carbohydrates make the brain produce more serotonin, the same relaxing brain chemical released when you eat dark chocolate. The more slowly your body absorbs carbs, the more steadily serotonin flows, according to Judith Wurtman, co-author of The Serotonin Power Diet. The result: a less-likely-to-snap you. Because thick, hearty oats are high in fibre, few things ...