Let us Start
I have in my hands two boxes,
Which God gave me to hold.
He said, “Put all your sorrows in the black box,
And all your joys in the gold.”
Continue reading →I have in my hands two boxes, Which God gave me to hold. He said, “Put all your sorrows in the black box, And all your joys in the gold.” I heeded His words, and in the two boxes, Both my joys and sorrows I stored, But though the gold became heavier each day, The black was as ...
Moral of this story is…….BRILLIANT!!
There is a moral to this story……
In the dead of summer a fly was resting among leaves beside a stream.
The hot, dry fly said to no one in particular,
‘Gosh…if I go down three inches, I will feel the mist From the water and I will be refreshed.’ There was a fish in the water thinking,
‘Gosh…if that fly goes down three inches, I can eat him.’ There was a bear on the shore thinking,
‘Gosh…if that fly goes down three inches That fish will jump for the fly…
And I will grab the fish!!’
It also happened that a hunter was farther up the bank Of the lake preparing to eat a cheese sandwich….
‘Gosh,’ he thought, ‘if that fly goes down three inches…
And that fish leaps for it…
That bear will expose himself and grab for the fish. I’ll shoot the bear and have a proper lunch.’
Now, you probably think this is Enough activity on one river bank, But I can tell you there’s more….
A wee mouse by the hunter’s foot was thinking,
‘Gosh, if that fly goes down three inches And that fish jumps for that fly..
And that bear grabs for that fish.. The dumb hunter will shoot the bear
And drop his cheese sandwich.’ A cat lurking in the bushes took in this scene and thought,
(as was fashionable to do on the banks of this particular river around lunch time)
‘Gosh…if that fly goes down three inches.. And that fish jumps for that fly
And that bear grabs for that fish And that hunter shoots that bear..
And that mouse makes off with the cheese sandwich . Then I can have mouse for lunch.’
The poor fly is finally so hot and so dry that he heads down for the cooling mist of the water.
The fish swallows the fly…
The bear grabs the fish..
The hunter shoots the bear..
The mouse grabs the cheese sandwich…
The mouse ducks…
The cat falls into the water and drowns.
NOW, The Moral Of The Story….
Whenever a fly goes down three inches,
Some pussy’s gonna be in serious danger.
Bet you didn’t see that one coming, did you?
Have a splendidly , warm day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(contributed by: Mohan Rao on 09.07.2011)Moral of this story is…….BRILLIANT!! This is a story about, A Fly, a Fish, a Bear, A Hunter, a Mouse and a Cat. There is a moral to this story…… In the dead of summer a fly was resting among leaves beside a stream. The hot, dry fly said to no one in particular, ‘Gosh…if I go down three inches, ...
Carbohydrates make the brain produce more serotonin, the same relaxing brain chemical released when you eat dark chocolate. The more slowly your body absorbs carbs, the more steadily serotonin flows, according to Judith Wurtman, co-author of The Serotonin Power Diet. The result: a less-likely-to-snap you. Because thick, hearty oats are high in fibre, few things take longer for your stomach to digest, says Elizabeth Somer, author of Food & Mood. Wurtman also recommends topping it with a swirl of jam for a quicker release of serotonin. When you know it’s going to be a bastard of a day, avoid heavily processed varieties (eg, the sugary kind that come in packets meant for the microwave), which are digested more quickly, and take the time to cook old-fashioned oats, like Lotus Steel Cut Oats. But if two minutes for breakfast is all you have, you can still do your mood a favour by opting for instant oats over Coco Pops.
(source : http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/womens-health/nutrition/galleries/g/-/10445428/3/7-foods-you-should-eat-every-day/)Oats Carbohydrates make the brain produce more serotonin, the same relaxing brain chemical released when you eat dark chocolate. The more slowly your body absorbs carbs, the more steadily serotonin flows, according to Judith Wurtman, co-author of The Serotonin Power Diet. The result: a less-likely-to-snap you. Because thick, hearty oats are high in fibre, few things ...
The causes of high blood pressure levels are not so obvious. However, there exists strong evidence on many of the factors linked to the factors behind high blood pressure. Below are a few of the factors that can be related to the risks of having high blood pressure levels:
1. Age: the elderly one gets, the higher the risk of having high blood pressure levels.
2. Family history: degrees of training family members who have experienced hypertension, probability of developing it are quite large. International scientific research has shown that there are eight genetic differences, which can bring about risking having high blood pressure levels.
3. Temperature: A study in France indicated that blood pressure varied over the four seasons of year. During warm seasons, blood pressure seems to be reduce, while during cool seasons, it goes up.
4. Ethnicity: studies inside North America and The european union have revealed that persons of South Cookware and African origin stand a higher chance of developing hypertension, despite persons who are White or Amerindian.
5. Overweight/Obesity: obesity is the state of having excess body weight from the bones, muscles, fat as well as water. Carrying excess fat refers to the state of needing extra amount of extra fat. Persons who are either overweight or obese have larger likelihood of having hypertension compared to normal folks.
6. Some gender qualities: one of the main causes of high blood pressure levels is linked to just as one adult man when compared with an adult woman. Nonetheless, at age 60, each face equal dangers. Between the ages 18 – 59, women remain a higher chance of developing symptoms of high blood pressure, in comparison with men.
7. Persons that do not exercise and have a exercise-free life stand increased chances of having hypertension compared to active brethren.
8. Smoking: when one particular smokes, the blood vessels in the body narrows, hence leading to high blood pressure. It also reduces the amount of air blood can hold, hence the heart is afflicted by pumping blood faster to compensate.
9. Alcoholism: typical alcohol consumers generally a higher systolic blood pressure compared to persons who do not.
10. High salt consumption: College of Michigan Health System carried out a survey and reported that societies of significantly less salt consumption are apt to have lower blood pressure in comparison to societies that consume a lot of salt.
11. Mental stress: this, specially in the long term, has been cited as one of the main reasons behind high blood pressure. This is because it may have grave influence on the blood vessels. Earlier studies have shown that the ways of handling anxiety contributes greatly in order to risks of developing hypertension.
12. Diabetes: this appears to be common knowledge, as a cause of high blood pressure. In sufferers of type 1 diabetes, high blood sugar (hyperglycemia) is specified as a risk the answer to high blood sugar. Insulin remedy minimizes the risk of high blood pressure levels caused by hyperglycemia.
13. Pregnancy: amid women of the same age, those who are pregnant stand higher chance of being hypertensive compared to their non-pregnant alternatives. High blood pressure is one of the most faced medical problems while pregnant and causes about 2 to three percent of the complications.
Despite these causes, the medical field has created considerable steps in mitigating the cause of high blood pressure and treatment is available. Click here for the finest medication to mitigate the causes of high blood pressure: http://www.drugsandsupplystore.com/medications-for-high-blood-pressure/
For more information about medical websites visit our website.
(contributed by : user BruceTGarda on 23.11.2012)
Designed by Berlin-based Studio Aisslinger, this incredibly attractive modular home was created almost 4,000 ft above sea level. Located near Bozen in Northern Italy, it features magnificent views of the Dolomite mountains, yet can be easily taken apart and rebuilt in a new location. This makes the structure perfect for the travelling nomad, all while leaving a minimal CO2 footprint.
Dubbed Fincube, the home is made entirely of local wood and the design is minimal, material-orientated and in close touch with nature. A 360-degree triple glazing is furnished with a second facade layer, giving the building a very elegant, yet modern shape.
The modular aspect of Fincube allows it to be embedded into a variety of landscapes including forests, meadows and mountainsides. The combination of long-lasting design and the option of changing its location make the Fincube a flexible home or hideaway, and a lifetime companion. To top it off, Fincube is a smart house, with all vital functions being controlled by a central touch panel.
(contributed by : Mohan Rao on 27.02.2012)