Enjoy light reading
1935 – Dukh Ke Ab Din, Movie – Devdas, Singer – K. L. Saigal 1935 – Balam Aaye Baso, Movie – Devdas, Singer – K. L. Saigal
Want to know how to lose weight fast? You are in the right place. Follow these 5 simple steps and you can easily lose up to 8 pounds in just one week!
Whether you are just a few weeks away from a wedding, a vacation at the beach, a high school reunion or another special occasion where you want to look and feel your best fast… we understand.
There is no substitute for healthy living, however, you can lose several inches and drop several pounds in a just few days with the right system. Continued weight loss or weight maintenance, is up to your diet and exercise regime after that.
Don’t Forget You Can Also Get FREE Two Day Shipping With Amazon Prime!
So now your probably asking exactly how you can lose weight fast. It’s actually easier than you think. Just follow these 4 simple steps exactly as written.
The fastest, natural and most effective ways to lose weight fast is to detoxify and cleanse your body on the inside.
Seriously, you can drop 5+ pounds and up to 3 dress sizes in just 1 week with this organic and gentle colon cleanse!
Up to 20 pounds of toxins, waste and fat can be stored in your intestines and colon; get it out now!
Hands down the most complete cleanse and dexot system on the planet. The Dr. Natura Colonix Intestinal Fiber & Kleritea combo boost your energy, support your immune system, radiate your skin and flush away toxins and fat!
You need to attack the fat cells under the skin with a body wrap. A 45 minute treatment in a spa can easily run $300 per session. Fortunately, you can do the exact same thing yourself at home for around $25 a treatment. The best part is, you will drop some inches and radiate your skin at the same time!
IMPORTANT: You must completely exfoliate and remove any toxins from your skin before using a wrap. You need a powerful and mineral rich exfoliate to do this. We suggest
Philosophy Microdelivery exfoliating body wash in rich in anti-oxidants and cleanses while exfoliating rough, dull skin while removing toxins and improving circulation.It’s designed to be used on your face but it works great for the whole body too and is an absolute must to making step 3 as effective as possible.
Next, cover your body from the ankles to your chest and your arms with a powerful body wrap sea clay designed to detoxify cellulite (fat) buildup.
We suggest once you have covered your body in the clay, you need to wrap yourself tightly in a warm blanket or elastic bandages completely covering the body for 40 minutes. During that period, elements in the clay work with the heat of the wrap to draw toxins out and reduce overall weight through perspiration.
Simply Slender Body Wrap Herbal Sea Clay. Wrap your body in luxury and say goodbye to cellulite. Enjoy a two-for-one delight as it detoxifies cellulite buildup and softens rough, dehydrated skin.Therapeutic Simply Slender Slenderizing Cream and Herbal Sea Clay are blended together to naturally stimulate circulation, rejuvenate skin and melt away the fat!
You have to speed up your metabolism! Dr. Oz recommends African Mango and the Maqui Berry has more anthocyanins (a supercharged fat burning nutrient) than any other food on the planet.
5. The previous 4 steps alone will seriously amaze you at how much fat you can drop and how much toning up you can do in just a matter of days. However, if you really want to look amazing you need to address a little physical fitness too. Our two favorite diet and fitness programs are Jillian Michaels and Joy Bauer.
The best part is that these programs are online so you can literally start burning the fat away with them RIGHT NOW!
Both programs will help you to drop as much as 5 pounds in a single week so when you combine one of them with the three steps above… you’re going to look amazing!
(source : http://www.healthybloodpresstreatment.com/)
- (contributed by: Chetan Bhatt on 27.12.2012)
- 1) What looks like a permanently high plateau. – Irving Fisher, Professor of Economics, Yale University, USA, October 16, 1929.2) King George 111 said in 1773, that the American colonies had little stomach for revolution. UK
3) Louis Pasteur’s theory of germs is ridiculous fiction. – Pierre Pachet, Professor of Physiology at Toulouse, France 1872.
4) Airplanes are interesting toys, but they have no military value. – Marshal Ferdinand Foch, France, in 1911. [He may have been wrong in this case but at the Treaty of Versailles, 1919, which ended the 1st World War, he said accurately, ‘This is not a peace, it is only an armistice for the next 20 years.’ The 2nd World War broke out in 1939.
5) It will be years – not in my time – before a woman will become Prime Minister.- Margaret Thatcher, 1974 [Prime Minister, UK, 1979-1990]
6) It doesn’t matter what he does, he will never amount to anything.- Albert Einstein’s teacher to his father, 1895.
7) Theoretically, television may be feasible, but I consider it an impossibility; a development which we should waste little time dreaming about. – Lee de Forest, 1926, inventor of the cathode ray tube.
8) In 1939, The New York Times said the problem of TV was that people had to glue their eyes to a screen, and that the average American wouldn’t have time for it.
9) I have travelled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people, and I can assure you that data processing is a fad that won’t last out the year. – Editor in charge of business books for Prentice Hall, 1957.
10) We don’t like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out. – Decca Recording Company. rejecting the Beatles, 1962.(sourc : http://interesting-amazing-facts.blogspot.in/search/label/interesting%20facts)