1. Everything you eat is savoured in garlic, onion and tomatoes.
2. You try and reuse gift wrappers, gift boxes, and of course aluminum foil.
3. You are always standing next to the two largest size suitcases at the Airport.
4. You arrive one or two hours late to a party and think it’s normal.
5. You peel the stamps off letters that the Postal Service missed to stamp.
6. You recycle Wedding Gifts, Birthday Gifts and Anniversary Gifts.
7. You name your children in rhythms (example, Shameem, Naeem, Ajmal , Akmal etc.)
8. All your children have pet names, which sound nowhere close to their real names.
9. You take snacks anywhere it says ‘No Food Allowed’
10. You talk for an hour at the front door when leaving some one’s house.
11. You load up the family car with as many people as possible.
12. You use plastic to cover anything new in your house whether it’s the remote control, VCR, or new couch.
13. Your parents tell you not to care what your friends think, but they won’t let you do certain things because of what the other ‘Uncles and Aunties’ will think.
14. You buy and display crockery, which is never used. As it is meant for a special occasion that never happens.
15. You use vinyl table cloth on your kitchen table.
16. You use grocery bags to hold the garbage.
17. You keep leftover food in your fridge in as many numbers of bowls as possible.
18. Your kitchen shelf is full of jars, varieties of bowls and plastic utensils (got free with purchase of other stuff)
19. You carry a stash of your own food whenever you travel (and travel means any car ride longer than 15 minutes).
20. You own a rice cooker or a pressure cooker or both.
21. You fight over who pays the dinner bill.
22. You live with your parents and you are 40 years old. (And they prefer it that way).
23. You don’t use measuring cups when cooking.
24. You never learned how to stand in a queue.
25. You can only travel if there are 5 persons at least to see you off or receive you whether you are travelling by bus, train or plane.
26. You only make long distance calls after 11pm
27. Your conversation is laced with constant references to God even while talking about t he most mundane and insignificant matters.
28. You call an older person you never met before Uncle or Auntie.
29. When your parents meet a stranger and talk for a few minutes, you discover another distant cousin .
30. You have bed sheets on your sofas so as to keep them from getting dirty.
31. Its embarrassing if you’re invited to a wedding with less than 600 people.
32. You have mastered the art of bargaining in shopping.
33. You don’t engage in dialogue. You don’t pay the slightest attention to what the other person is saying. You impatiently wait for them to stop speaking so you can blurt out your piece.
34. You have strong opinions on everything under the sun. But when it comes to decision making, you allow issues to reach a crisis point and panic set in before you decide to act.
(contributed by: Mohan Rao on 08.10.2011)
Want to know how to lose weight fast? You are in the right place. Follow these 5 simple steps and you can easily lose up to 8 pounds in just one week!
Whether you are just a few weeks away from a wedding, a vacation at the beach, a high school reunion or another special occasion where you want to look and feel your best fast… we understand.
There is no substitute for healthy living, however, you can lose several inches and drop several pounds in a just few days with the right system. Continued weight loss or weight maintenance, is up to your diet and exercise regime after that.
Don’t Forget You Can Also Get FREE Two Day Shipping With Amazon Prime!
So now your probably asking exactly how you can lose weight fast. It’s actually easier than you think. Just follow these 4 simple steps exactly as written.
The fastest, natural and most effective ways to lose weight fast is to detoxify and cleanse your body on the inside.
Seriously, you can drop 5+ pounds and up to 3 dress sizes in just 1 week with this organic and gentle colon cleanse!
Up to 20 pounds of toxins, waste and fat can be stored in your intestines and colon; get it out now!
Hands down the most complete cleanse and dexot system on the planet. The Dr. Natura Colonix Intestinal Fiber & Kleritea combo boost your energy, support your immune system, radiate your skin and flush away toxins and fat!
You need to attack the fat cells under the skin with a body wrap. A 45 minute treatment in a spa can easily run $300 per session. Fortunately, you can do the exact same thing yourself at home for around $25 a treatment. The best part is, you will drop some inches and radiate your skin at the same time!
IMPORTANT: You must completely exfoliate and remove any toxins from your skin before using a wrap. You need a powerful and mineral rich exfoliate to do this. We suggest
Philosophy Microdelivery exfoliating body wash in rich in anti-oxidants and cleanses while exfoliating rough, dull skin while removing toxins and improving circulation.It’s designed to be used on your face but it works great for the whole body too and is an absolute must to making step 3 as effective as possible.
Next, cover your body from the ankles to your chest and your arms with a powerful body wrap sea clay designed to detoxify cellulite (fat) buildup.
We suggest once you have covered your body in the clay, you need to wrap yourself tightly in a warm blanket or elastic bandages completely covering the body for 40 minutes. During that period, elements in the clay work with the heat of the wrap to draw toxins out and reduce overall weight through perspiration.
Simply Slender Body Wrap Herbal Sea Clay. Wrap your body in luxury and say goodbye to cellulite. Enjoy a two-for-one delight as it detoxifies cellulite buildup and softens rough, dehydrated skin.Therapeutic Simply Slender Slenderizing Cream and Herbal Sea Clay are blended together to naturally stimulate circulation, rejuvenate skin and melt away the fat!
You have to speed up your metabolism! Dr. Oz recommends African Mango and the Maqui Berry has more anthocyanins (a supercharged fat burning nutrient) than any other food on the planet.
5. The previous 4 steps alone will seriously amaze you at how much fat you can drop and how much toning up you can do in just a matter of days. However, if you really want to look amazing you need to address a little physical fitness too. Our two favorite diet and fitness programs are Jillian Michaels and Joy Bauer.
The best part is that these programs are online so you can literally start burning the fat away with them RIGHT NOW!
Both programs will help you to drop as much as 5 pounds in a single week so when you combine one of them with the three steps above… you’re going to look amazing!
(source : http://www.healthybloodpresstreatment.com/)
Hajj literally means ‘to set out for a place’. Islamicly, however, it refers to the annual pilgrimage that Muslims make to Makkah with the intention of performing certain religious rites in accordance with the method prescribed by the Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him.
Hajj and its rites were first ordained by God in the time of the Prophet Abraham and he was the one who was entrusted by God to build the Kaaba – the House of God – along with his son Ishmael at Makkah. God described the Kaaba and its building as follows:
“And remember when We showed Abraham the site of the [Sacred] House [saying]: Associate not anything [in worship with Me and purify My House for those who circumambulate it [i.e. perform Tawaaf] and those who stand up for prayer and those who bow down and make prostration [in prayer etc.].” (Quran 22:26)
After building the Kaaba, Abraham would come to Makkah to perform Hajj every year, and after his death, this practice was continued by his son. However, gradually with the passage of time, both the form and the goal of the Hajj rites were changed. As idolatry spread throughout Arabia, the Kaaba lost its purity and idols were placed inside it. Its walls became covered with poems and paintings, including one of Jesus and his mother Maryand. Eventually over 360 idols came to be placed around the Kaaba.
During the Hajj period itself, the atmosphere around the sacred precincts of the Kaaba was like a circus. Men and women would go round the Kaaba naked, arguing that they should present themselves before God in the same condition they were born. Their prayer became devoid of all sincere remembrance of God and was instead reduced to a series of hand clapping, whistling and the blowing of horns. Even the Hajj call was distorted by them with the following additions: “No one is Your partner except one who is permitted by you. You are his Master and the Master of what he possesses.”
Sacrifices were also made in the name of God. However, the blood of the sacrificed animals was poured onto the walls of the Kaaba and the flesh was hung from pillars around the Kaaba, in the belief that God demanded the flesh and blood of these animals.
Singing, drinking, adultery and other acts of immorality was rife amongst the pilgrims and the poetry competitions, which were held, were a major part of the whole Hajj event. In these competitions, poets would praise the bravery and splendor of their own tribesmen and tell exaggerated tales of the cowardice and miserliness of other tribes. Competitions in generosity were also staged where the chief of each tribe would set up huge cauldrons and feed the pilgrims, only so that they could become well-known for their extreme generosity.
Thus the people had totally abandoned the teachings of their forefather and leader Abraham. The House that he had made pure for the worship of God alone, had been totally desecrated by the pagans and the rites which he had established were completely distorted by them. This sad state of affairs continued for nearly two and a half thousand years. But then after this long period, the time came for the supplication of Abraham to be answered:
“Our Lord! Send amongst them a Messenger of their own, who shall recite unto them your verses and instruct them in the book and the Wisdom and sanctify them. Verily you are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.” (Quran 2:129)
Sure enough, a man by the name of Muhammad ibn ‘Abdullaah was born in the very city that Abraham had made this supplication centuries earlier. For twenty-three years, the Prophet Muhammad spread the message of monotheism – the same message that Abraham and all the other Prophets came with – and established the law of God upon the land. He expended every effort into making the word of God supreme and his victory over falsehood culminated in the smashing of the idols inside the Kaaba which once again became the universal centre for the worshippers of the one True God.
Not only did the Prophet rid the Kaaba of all its impurities, but he also reinstated all the rites of Hajj which were established by God’s Permission, in the time of Abraham. Specific injunctions in the Quran were revealed in order to eliminate all the false rites which had become rampant in the pre-Islamic period. All indecent and shameful acts were strictly banned in God’s statement:
“There is to be no lewdness nor wrangles during Hajj.” (Quran 2:197)
Competitions among poets in the exaltations of their forefathers and their tribesmen’s’ achievements were all stopped. Instead, God told them:
“And when you have completed your rites [of Hajj] then remember God as you remember your forefathers; nay with a more vigorous remembrance.” (Quran 2:200)
Competitions in generosity were also prohibited. Of course, the feeding of the poor pilgrims was still encouraged as this was done in the time of Abraham, but God commanded that the slaughtering of the animals which was done for this purpose should be done seeking the pleasure of God rather than fame and the praise of the people. He said:
“So mention the name of God over these animals when they are drawn up in lines. Then, when they are drawn on their sides [after the slaughter], eat thereof and feed the beggar who does not ask, and the beggar who asks.” (Quran 22:36)
As for the deplorable practice of spattering blood of the sacrificed animals on the walls of the Kaaba and hanging their flesh on altars, then God clearly informed them that:
“It is neither their meat nor their blood that reaches God, but it is Taqwaa (piety) from you that reaches Him.” (Quran 22:37)
The Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, also put a stop to the practice of circling the Kaaba in a state of nudity and the argument that the pagans put forward to justify this ritual was sharply rebutted in God’s question:
“Say: Who has forbidden the adornment [i.e. clothes] given by God which He has produced for His Slaves?” (Quran 7:32)
Another custom which was prohibited through the Quran was that of setting off for Hajj without taking any provisions for the journey. In the pre-Islamic period, some people who claimed righteousness, having total dependency on God, would travel to perform Hajj begging food the whole journey. They considered this form of behavior a sign of piety and an indication of how much faith they had in God. However God told mankind that to have sufficient provisions for the journey was one of the preconditions for making Hajj. He said:
“And take a provision [with you] for the journey, but the best provision is piety.” (Quran 2:197)
In this way, all the pre-Islamic practices, which were based in ignorance, were abolished and Hajj was once more made a model of piety, fear of God, purity, simplicity and austerity. Now, when the pilgrims reached the Kaaba, they no longer found the carnivals and the frolic and frivolity that had once occupied the minds of the pilgrims there before. Now, there was the remembrance of God at every step and every action and every sacrifice was devoted to Him alone. It was this kind of Hajj that was worthy of the reward of paradise, as the Prophet said:
“The reward for an accepted Hajj is nothing less than paradise.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)
A true story of a Garage Owner in New Mexico who gave his dog a haircut.
He was sick and tired of thugs breaking into his garage shop to steal tools, etc. So he came up with this idea to give his mutt a haircut.
He put the word out that he had a new Mexican Lion that would attack anyone that tried to break in or climb his fence.
Would-be thieves saw the “Lion” from a distance and fled the scene.
(contributed by : V. J. Prakash on 19.04.2011)
If you are such as many out there regarding small stature, you’re probably unhappy with your height. It isn’t really fair which taller people obtain the better jobs, faster marketing promotions, and more attention normally – but can it be a sad fact regarding life. This simple fact has prompted a lot of to try to find methods for getting, or even appear, older. Some online offers tell you to take tablets or do unique exercises to become higher. These type of ads are usually scams – nevertheless there are real, confirmed ways to increase your height, plus they don’t involve harmful drugs, exercises or perhaps surgery.
Wear Complementary Shoes-I’m always amazed when a short person would wear flat soled shoes. I realize many of you want to avoid being identified as wearing ‘elevator shoes’ – but you can use shoes that increase your height without it being obvious. Wear sandals or shoes or boots with higher heels will make you look taller, and also larger, thicker shoes will give the illusion of being older.
Here are the top several workouts for increasing height:
* Yoga- Yoga is the most efficient way to grow taller normally. Yoga not only raises the height but also rejuvenates the whole body. You are advised for you to at least do 20 mins of yoga in the beginning and then increase the frequency little by little.
* Skipping- Skipping in your toes is another fantastic workout to get bigger. But make sure that you are skipping on your toes and fingers and not feet. Ten mins everyday is more compared to enough.
* Stretching- Stretches is considered to be the best exercise routine for height increase. Stand straight and try touching your feet with your hands. Your current body needs to be straight while performing this. Do this again ten times everyday. All the other type of stretching should be done while standing right. * Hanging- Bar hanging is yet another way to get taller. You body needs to be stiff and you will swing the body while hanging. This way an individual develop your human growth hormone.
* Pull ups as well as Chin ups can be extremely effective in enhancing the muscles around neck, shoulder muscles and back.
If you desire to how to get taller at home naturally then the first thing to address will be the spinal column. Did you know the actual cartilage in between the actual spine’s vertebraes are actually capable of widening? This expansion could increase your height by a few inches. There are a few things you can do to achieve this. Stretching, exercising, sustaining proper posture and also keeping a direct back when sleeping are necessary in gaining height.
Your own legs also have a chance to lengthen especially concerning the shine bone as well as thighs. Did you know our bones have gaps? Simply by frequently exercising, for around an hour each day, a person may be able to stretch those bone fragments effectively in just a little extent of time.
The guidelines provided here is excellent start for you to figure out how to increase your height. You can gain height of around 2-3 inches naturally within 6 weeks by following any simple but effective plan. Remember determination along with consistency is a must to make this work.
Along with these physical exercise, one can also proceed for height increasing supplements. The supplements are easily you can purchase and are cheap way too. But you must confer with your doctor before you go for these. Apart from all these; swimming, jumping, cycling, sprinting etc are some some other limb lengthening exercises.
For more information about grow taller now please visit the website.